a $159 Value*
Tune up your HVAC equipment yearly.
Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort.
15 Point Precision Cooling Tune Up
- Test carbon monoxide levels.
- Clean and adjust burner and inspect heat exchanger.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulator pumps.
- Clean pilot assembly.
- Install one 1-inch air filter supplied where applicable.
- Test and adjust operation of safety and operating controls.
- Inspect flue pipe and gas valve.
- Check blower motor (and belt if applicable).
- Test and tighten all wiring and connections.
- Turn exposed dampers to heating position if marked (no balancing).
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Check temperature rise.
- Check fan speeds.
- Inform customer of equipment condition. Recommend necessary repairs.
*Good for residential properties only and some restrictions apply. Not valid on prior quotes.